We Will Do What's Necessary
We have a team that never dread,
give up, and can make a difference,
and centuries ahead…
The first and only interdisciplinary entrepreneurship program of the world, Venture Warrior was established by Berke Sarpaş. It was officially and publicly launched on August 30, 2013. Coming to life with the mission to train enduring and skilful entrepreneurs at first, the project has grown, developed and separated into different stages within the years.
It turned into a community consisting of different disciplines within its organization and able to train entrepreneurs to produce quick solutions for the mega problems of the world with their projects by adapting to the new world order and changes.
It has built a strong corporate culture with the aim of surviving for centuries. Today, its corporate structure is managed by the Central Executive Board (MYK) teams consisting of Venture Warriors and Master Entrepreneurs, the successful graduates of the program.
Venture Warrior procedures were accredited in accordance with SO 9001:2015 standards by TÜVRehinland. And its bank accounts are inspected monthly by the certified public accountants of Nelsus Independent Audit company regularly, and a full certification report is sent to the tax office.
Venture Warrior Manifesto
Venture Warriors fight against their greatest enemy first, their own selves.
They never dread or give up fighting against their fears, negative thoughts, stress, anxiety, ego, or false facts.
Being an Venture Warrior is not only about setting up a business, it is also turning entrepreneurship into a life philosophy that can be performed in all areas.
It is an ability to force the limits, courage, and resilience to the end.
It is to be a warrior and a winner instead of an ordinary employee.
It is to determine a life goal and move forward to that goal with concrete steps.
It is to gain wisdom, to know oneself, become a team, and determine the life goal.
It is to become aware of oneself and make a difference.
It is to see, know, reform, challenge, think outside the box, fight against oneself, physical difficulties, and everything that takes the soul away from success.
We don't just aim to train entrepreneurs we want to train entrepreneurs who can solve social problems in the international community by producing projects that make a difference.
To train and support Venture Warriors who can find solutions for the mega problems of the world, leave a trace, inspire, pioneer…
In line with the mission of the Venture Warrior, while transferring progressive and innovative knowledge with the trainings prepared with a developed vision and suitable for the new world order, by providing an education that will enable people to realize their potential, to train entrepreneurs who will solve the social problems of the world and to bring out their projects with VEW teaching.
- To publish the Venture Warrior book in English and to popularize the Venture Warrior Perspective in the international arena.
- To publish the Venture Warrior book in Audio Book and to tell more people about the Venture Warrior Perspective.
- To bring the GİS Perspective to more people by having Berke Sarpas explain Venture Warrior Book in different media.
- To increase brand awareness by delivering the Venture Warrior promotional kit to 500 senior managers, social entrepreneurs and press members across Turkey.
- Ensuring that the Venture Warrior takes part as a speaker at two international events.
- To complete preparations to expand abroad in 2025.
- To deliver the English version of the Venture Warrior book to 300 social entrepreneurs around the world in 2024, thus making it easier for the Venture Warrior to enter foreign markets.
- To apply to three international entrepreneurship competitions as VEW.
- To complete the Venture Warrior brand and visual identity work and the website in 2024.
- To organize an international summit in the field of entrepreneurship in 2025.
- Meeting targets for Venture Warrior training enrollment.
- Keeping the NPS value above 60 points in Venture Warrior training.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by constantly improving training at every stage. To ensure that the Adaptation, Recruit Corps and Master Corps program objectives are achieved.
- Establishment of Venture Warrior company in Germany in 2024.
- Establishing the partner and mentor staff of Venture Warrior company and opening social media accounts.