An Outstanding Experience
Realize yourself. Push your limits.
Discover your potential. Find the purpose of life.
Reach your goals.
Make a difference.
Entrepreneurial Warrior Specialization Program consists of 3 main stages. These are GIS Beginner Union, GIS Master Union, and GIS Special Union respectively. In our Beginner Union training, you increase your personal awareness and turn your life’s goal into an entrepreneurship project; in Master Union training, you realize your project step by step. With intense practices, the training aims to turn you into an entrepreneur who never gives up, who is resilient, thinks big, disciplined, motivating, and lives a team life. When you successfully complete the training period, you will be admitted into our graduates group, where you can carry out commercial and social projects with our other graduates. If you show outstanding success, you can join us in the Special Union.
GIS Adaptation Training
Participation Prerequisite: Pre-applications to the GIS Adaptation Training is open for all entrepreneur candidates in the 15-55 age group. All eligible applications will be evaluated via online interviews and finalized at short notice positively or negatively.
Periods: GIS Adaptation Training opens 8 times in one season.
Term: The program covers face-to-face trainings and practices for 1 week. It lasts 24 hours in total, including 25 lessons and 5 special practices. If it is given in live virtual classes, it is divided into 6 days.
Advantage: The GIS Adaptation Training gives you the basic philosophy of the Entrepreneurial Warrior, tells you what to do to be a worldwide entrepreneur, makes you familiar with the new world order and shows you the big picture. Through this program, you will learn things to consider while designing your own future, learn how to inspire people and motivate masses to become successful entrepreneurs and leaders and grasp the important details that you need to effectively manage, use and control yourselves.
Program Content: Digital life and economy, brief history of humanity, the development of the Internet and the rise of the robots, disruption, blockchain and cryptocurrencies, genetics and DNA, the principles of quantum physics, trusts and crowdfunding, human/robot cooperation in the new order, artificial intelligence systems and future design, history of philosophy and belief systems, entrepreneurship and game-changing, big illusion, entrepreneurship profiles, values and qualities, diplomacy of entrepreneurship, CEO perspective, liberal and in-house entrepreneurship models, Entrepreneurial Warrior, real entrepreneurship model, worth creating and revolutionist entrepreneurship, components of outstanding success, developing a life philosophy and the chance factor, the formula of will, reference ranges and dark points, limitless thinking style, inspiring and worth creating, acquiring work discipline, parts of brain, fight against ego and juggler, mood control, mental resilience, emotional flexibility, happiness perception, the effects of psychology, genetics, physics, economy and philosophy on your entrepreneurship and the life goal, business idea and manifesto triangle.
Side Benefits: Uniforms, notebooks, pens and special participation certificates are delivered for participants.
Some of the Questions You Might Find an Answer in the Program:
- How can you adapt your life and job to the new world order?
- How can you permanently change yourself and your life?
- How can you make the closest to the best decision, how can you resist systematic compulsion when you're anxious?
- How can you achieve outstanding success?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial personality?
- How can you best start entrepreneurship?
- What are the perspectives and behaviours to have to become a real entrepreneur?
- How can you identify the best entrepreneurship project and business ideas for yourself?
- How can you motivate the masses?
- How can you incorporate your skills into your projects as a real entrepreneur?
- How can you design your future according to the new world order?
- How can you benefit from yourself and the skills that you haven't even noticed?
- How can associate your project with physics, genetics, philosophy, psychology and the economy?
- Future Me
GIS Beginner Union
Prerequisite: All applicants who have successfully completed GIS Vision Training and not sensitive to a little excitement can attend the GIS Boot Camp.
Periods: GIS Boot Camp opens 5 times a year; once in February and April, once in September and November and once in July. Maximum 30 participants are accepted for each period. Participation is limited by quota.
Term: GIS Boot Camp covers full-time and face-to-face seminars and applications for 2 weekends. It will last for 4 days from Monday to Thursday on weekdays. It covers online seminars and assignments starting after 20:00. Following the program, we have an extra period of strategic consultancy for 2 weeks. Our program lasts for 90 hours in total for a month, including 16 lessons and 7 assignments. Our July program is full-time with tent accommodation and boarding for 5 nights and 6 days. And preferably, it is possible to take the program live and online in virtual classes equipped with a camera.
Advantage: In GIS Boot Camp Program, you will determine your life goal with advanced awareness exercises and applications, clarify your entrepreneurship project and write your own manifesto. You design your future, identify your purposes and goals clearly, set out to realize your personal potential and write your personal story and make your dreams come true.
Program Content: Trainings for determining your life goal, future design, preparing a target and aim table, innovative and creative thinking methods, Hedgehog model, using variables, cross perspective, business idea production and manifesto writing.
Side Benefits: Uniforms, notebooks, pens, lecture notes and participation documents for successful graduates are delivered to our participants.
Some of the Questions You Will Find an Answer in the Program:
- What is the real purpose of your life?
- What are your strengths that lie sunk and even maybe you don't know about yet?
- What kind of a career plan can make you really happy?
- How can you find a good business idea?
- How can you transform your life goal to an entrepreneurship project?
- How can you write a manifesto to move communities?
- How can you design your future?
- Future Me
- Identity Card
- Paper clip
- Silver Screen
GIS Master Union
Pre-condition: Participants who have completed the GIS Boot Camp successfully can participate in our Master Unit.
Periods: GIS Master Unit opens 2 times in April and November within a year. Maximum 30 participants are accepted for each period. Participation is limited by quota.
Term: The GIS Master Unit covers full-time and face-to-face seminars and applications throughout 6 weekends. It takes a total of 4 days from Monday to Thursday for 5 weekdays. It covers online seminars and assignments starting after 20:00. Following the program, we have an extra period of strategic consultancy for 2 weeks. Our program is 300 hours long. It contains 100 lessons, 60 applications, 24 assignments and lasts for 2 months in total.
Advantage: GIS Master Unit provides you to actualize your project identified in Boot Camp step by step systematically. It broadens your vision, provides topological thinking, and you take all the technical competence that you need to know about entrepreneurship. It allows you to internalize the Entrepreneurial Warrior philosophy and understand the real entrepreneurship behaviour and perspective. The program aims to train master entrepreneurs who are technically competent, emotionally flexible, mentally resilient, who never give up and are able to think multi-directional. Participants realize their projects and write their books during the program.
Side Benefits: Handing out special GIS training equipment consisting a flask, a pen, a bag and a bandana, having the agency prepare logos belonging to participants' projects, creating mass e-mailing and consumer track systems, installing servers and electronic business infrastructures, preparing digital catalogues, introduction films and music, setting up WordPress websites, having participants write books in their fields and giving Master Entrepreneurship Certificate or Entrepreneurship Warrior Certificate to successful graduates according to their degree. Those who graduate are let into our constant union UGGS for continuous and systematic lifelong support.
Some of the Questions You Will Find an Answer in the Program:
- How can you effectively manage your relationships with the people around you, leave a mark on people and make strong connections?
- How can you manage different parts of your brain successfully, keep your emotions and thoughts under control?
- How can you realize any business idea with almost zero cost in a total of 7 days?
- How can you set up and manage your business effectively and completely from formulating a strategy to operational construct, from marketing activities to hot sale?
- How can you become a T-human that knows all of one thing and one of everything?
- How can you move your entrepreneurship to the global area?
- How can you resist all kinds of mobbing and challenges and keep your inner motivation and self-confidence permanently alive?
- How can you increase your performance to 20 times better and live your life with full capacity?
- How can you interpret facts with a 360 degree perspective in entrepreneurship?
- How can you control your ego and improve yourself to become a wiser person?
- How can you become an effective business leader and entrepreneur and realize large scale projects?
- How do you make a difference?
- Business Development
- Future Me